List:       gtk-app-devel
Subject:    Re: How to handle GIO channel when the other side kills the connection
From:       "Ardhan Madras" <ajhwb () knac ! com>
Date:       2010-04-29 12:17:19

Hi,

Do you keep reading channel's data although the other side close connection? maybe \
you have to check every read call (g_io_channel_read_chars()) for errors. GIOChannel \
is a wrapper of system related I/O such as socket, this will be more clear if you try \
socket API related calls than using GIOChannel.

                Ardhan