List:       gtk-app-devel
Subject:    Re: GnomeVFS migration
From:       Pierre Wieser <pwieser () trychlos ! org>
Date:       2009-07-27 14:33:20

----- "Johannes Schmid" <jhs@jsschmid.de> a écrit :

> Hi!
>

> > In the process of migrating from GnomeVFS to GVFS, I've to replace
> gnome_vfs_uri_get_host_name() and gnome_vfs_uri_get_user_name()
> functions.
>
> g_get_host_name() and g_get_user_name() are your friends. Please
> don't
> ask such questions on desktop-devel-list as it's mainly for general
> desktop plan and discussion. Use gtk-app-devel-list or something like
> that instead.
>
> Thanks,
> Johannes

oop's, sorry for the mistake about the lists.

About the functions, I may have missed something, but g_get_host_name() and \
g_get_user_name() returns current host and user.

gnome_vfs_uri_get_host_name() and gnome_vfs_uri_get_user_name() are functions which \
extract some part of a given uri - not really the same thing...

Do you have another idea, please ?

Pierre