List:       gtk-app-devel
Subject:    selecting multiple entries from GtkTreeView/GtkTreeModel/GtkTreeStore
Date:       2008-01-04 2:37:42

I've looked in the docs, and I keep going around and around in circles -
but I can't for the life of me figure out how to set a
TreeView/TreeModel/TreeStore to allow for the selection of multiple entries.

I'm pretty sure I'm missing something simple and obvious, but I can't
for the life of me find it anywhere .... help, somebody?