List:       gtk-app-devel
Subject:    Re: I can't understand the difference output of only a line differ
From:       Mike Melanson <mike () multimedia ! cx>
Date:       2007-12-06 17:40:23

Binary Chen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried gdk_draw_image with a small program, but the behavior is very
> confusing, please help me find out whats happening.

[...]

I've read through the thread detailing your GTK troubles. I also know
you are trying to write a custom GTK player for a particular multimedia
format.

I just wanted to throw out the possibility of asking your client whether
they have any interest in open sourcing the video codec itself? Take
this step and there is a community of fanatical open source multimedia
enthusiasts (myself included) who would try to incorporate the codec
into FFmpeg (ffmpeg.org), at which point it would be accessible to a
huge number of existing media players.

	Think about it...
--
	-Mike Melanson