List:       gtk-app-devel
Subject:    How to draw a UYVY Image
From:       "Evans Magaoga" <emagaoga () csir ! co ! za>
Date:       2007-10-03 15:32:35

I am capturing video frames using the using video for Linux function.

Is possible to display a frame (Image) in UYVY format on the screen directly using \
GTK.
I am display RGB frame fine. I would like to know if I can display UYVY grames \
without converting it into RGB

Kind regards
Evans Mpereke Magaoga

Software Engineer
DPSS EW
Tel : +27 12 841 2967
Cell: +27 82 492 3034
e-mail: EMagaoga@csir.co.za

Council for Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)
P.O Box 395, Pretoria, 0001

http://www.csir.co.za

-
This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail legal \
notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard.  The full disclaimer \
details can be found at http://www.csir.co.za/disclaimer.html.

and is believed to be clean. MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their support.