List:       gtk-app-devel
Subject:    GtkComboBox and GtkCellRendererSpin
From:       "Audun Halland" <audun () circlesend ! no>
Date:       2007-05-25 23:30:41

Hello, I am currently trying to make a GtkComboBox where some of the
choices in the list have integers associated with them, showing them in a
column using a GtkCellRendererSpin. Obviously, I want this integer to be
editable. However (i'm using gtkmm btw), when i associate the renderer
with the column, which is actually a GtkAdjustment (associating it with
the property_adjustment in the renderer), nothing is drawn. My first
thought is that maybe editing cells in a combobox is unsupported by
design? Do I actually need to use a treeview for something like this?

Any hints are greatly appreciated :)

best regards,
Audun Halland