List:       gtk-app-devel
Subject:    Getting Keyboard Events In GtkPlug
From:       Mike Melanson <mike () multimedia ! cx>
Date:       2007-03-05 22:51:03

Hi,

I have an app contained inside of a GtkPlug widget that's communicating
with hosting app via the Xembed protocol. This seems to be working
pretty well except that my app never gets any key up/down events. The
hosting app hogs them all. What's the policy for the GtkPlug application
receiving keyboard events? Is it entirely up to the hosting app?

	Thanks...
--
	-Mike Melanson