List:       openoffice-discuss
Subject:    Perceived Software Quality Survey (PESQUS) for OpenOffice
From:       "Human Aspects of Software Engineering" <hase () umbc ! edu>
Date:       2005-01-25 21:05:59

Dear OpenOffice Users:

We are conducting empirical research on the quality and interface aspects
of various open-source and proprietary software. Therefore, we are
investigating the quality of the OpenOffice as perceived by its users. For
this purpose, we have created a short survey. We would highly appreciate
it if you could follow the link below and fill out this survey:

http://www.umbc.edu/hase/OpenOffice-pesqus-survey.html

The developers who use OpenOffice during their daily computer operations
can respond too.

 Many thanks for your help.

 HASE
 HUMAN ASPECTS of SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
 INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT, UMBC
 hase@umbc.edu

 All HASE surveys are reviewed and approved by the Institutional Review
Board of UMBC. HASE is not funded by any company, governmental agency,
profit or non-profit organization, except University of Maryland
Baltimore County. HASE has no vested interest in its research studies and
findings.