List:       gtk-app-devel
Subject:    Re: GtkTreeView question.
From:       Deekshit M <dmantamp () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-04-30 18:30:30

Hi,
   Thank you very much for the same. I followed the
gyrus source code and I could build the tree required
for me with a small deviation. I my tree I wanted the
Checkboxes should be shown only for some of the nodes,
to be specific leaf nodes. Is there any way to do this
?

Thanks
Deekshit M

--- "Claudio Saavedra V."