List:       gtk-app-devel
Subject:    Re: GtkTextView focus issue
From:       Emmanuele Bassi <emmanuele.bassi () iol ! it>
Date:       2004-03-31 11:54:07

* Iago Rubio <iago.rubio@hispalinux.es>:

Hi,

> > always steals the focus. Is there some way to transfer the keyboard focus
> > to the TreeView widget?
>
> Instead of just giving the focus to the tree view, try also to select
> the first row on it.

Thanks, but I've tried this, and it did not work.  I've also tried to
toggle sensivity and/or editability to the GtkTextView, in order to see
if this approach would free the "focus stealing".  If there's no way
that a widget could grab a focus from a TextView, I wonder if this is
intended, and, if not, if this ain't a bug.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi (Zefram)                 [ http://www.emmanuelebassi.net ]
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 4DD0 C90D 4070 F071 5738  08BD 8ECC DB8F A432 0FF4