List:       gtk-app-devel
Subject:    gtksheet
From:       "Johnny" <johnny.troppoilmigliore () inwind ! it>
Date:       2004-01-30 15:14:47

Hi, I'm working with GtkSheet and I need to know how I can have a pointer to a combobox that I have put in the sheet's entry. To put the combo I have used
void gtk_sheet_change_entry(GtkSheet *sheet,Gtktype entry_type)
I think that the function
GtkWidget * gtk_sheet_get_entry(GtkSheet *sheet)
return me a pointer to the combo but it return a pointer to the entry.
What I have to do?

Thank's and sorry for my bad english.
Johnny