List:       gtk
Subject:    Beginners guide
From:       Jim Reilly <jimreillyindevon () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-04-24 18:39:06

I have put together a guide to help beginners to get started using
gtk+3.0 in the hope that it might be useful. I do not have a web site
through which I can make it available so I have attached it to this
e-mail so that, if anyone thinks it is worth reading, they can make it
accessible to others.

regards

Jim Reilly.

["Beginner's Guide to GTK+3.0.pdf" (application/pdf)]