List:       gtk
Subject:    Re: Broken link in docs - GdkEventMask
From:       Eric Cashon via gtk-list <gtk-list () gnome ! org>
Date:       2017-11-04 1:23:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Dan,

A little aside here. I put together a multigraph widget. Works better than my last \
attempt at drawing many graphs in one drawing area.

https://github.com/cecashon/OrderedSetVelociRaptor/tree/master/Misc/MultiGraph

Yep, a lot of linear equations and loops. Cairo can draw fast so it does well. Better \
than I thought it would. Haven't captured any kwh with it though. Haven't figured out \
how to do Perl bindings yet either. Some fun with graphs.

Eric