List:       gtk
Subject:    Wikipedia
From:       ScotX <shcsottrxw () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2013-09-24 21:58:55

Hi folks,

I bothered a little bit with the available articles in the Wikipedia. They do not \
address programmers, but people (who have time to procrastinate) and want to "simply" \
comprehend how stuff works or find stuff, like an mp3 tag editor. The GNOME Navbox \
looks like this: [1] and I am dissatisfied with the stuff under "Platform \
Architecture". Especially the GDK article is still totally useless. And after \
watching Emanuelle [2], I am even more confused. Is there some useful information for \
non-programers? Have a look at the diagrams I created [3], to understand what kind of \
information I am looking for.

Regards,
ScotXW

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Template:GNOME&oldid=573773272 \