List:       gtk
Subject:    Re: gnomedesktop.org?
From:       Ed James <edward.james () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-22 10:50:06

I assume you mean gnomedesktop.org - looks like it got the registration
updated (check "whois gnomedesktop.org") by a "Luke Stroven" yesterday.
I don't know him, but he seems to be the legit owner
(http://stroven.org/about.php).
Perhaps it's just a glitch by the Registrar?  I'd give it a day or two
before people
flood him with email.

Ed James
gnome-fan