List:       gtk
Subject:    No icons in Open File dialog
From:       Tomek Jarzynka <tomee () kadu ! net>
Date:       2006-06-18 14:53:58

Hello,

after playing around with unstable packages I messed up GTK -
i.e. it doesn't display folder and file icons in the Open File
dialog, only text.
I've downgraded to the latest stable versions available for
Mandriva 2006 (2.8.3) but still no icons appear.
I can change the theme with gtk-chtheme (I am using KDE), but
still there are no icons.
I get no errors in the console.

How do I fix that? Where to look for the icon configuration
files that may be missing or corrupted?

--
tomasz k. jarzynka / 601 706 601 / tomee(a-t)kadu(d-o-t)net

"You laugh because I'm different. I laugh beacuse you're all the same."