List:       gtk
Subject:    gtk for vxworks
From:       yang <tolieve () sjtu ! edu ! cn>
Date:       2003-08-28 11:52:12

HI,gtk-list!

	I have been studying to implement the embedded web browser under Vxworks. and I have \
found several browser under gtk(they sound good). as I known, the browser above is \
based on gtk and Xwindows.  I have found several browser: dillo, zen(other is non \
open-source or can't compile at all)
	So, it came the question: Is there any version of gtk that running on the Vxworks? \
If exist(Oh yeah!), is there anything differ from that of Linux, and how about the \
efforts on porting the browser.

         yang	2003-08-28 19:43:47
            tolieve@sjtu.edu.cn