List:       gstreamer-devel
Subject:    multi track recorder
From:       Carl Karsten via gstreamer-devel <gstreamer-devel () lists ! freedesktop ! org>
Date:       2024-04-09 17:32:30

I would like to record 5 video streams and 6 audio streams to 1 file.

this will all run on a pi4 (or maybe 5)
2 pi cameras libcamerasrc ... v4l2h264enc  (can the gpu encode 2 streams?)
1 usb cam
2 tcpserversrc    (coming from another pi gst.... tcpclientsink)

audio is 4 usb audio devices

I suspect the 2 tcp sources should use GstNet.NetClientClock

I think the only thing I need help with is muxing all the streams into
one so if someone can give me a gst-launch with 5+6 testsrc's I'll
take a shot at swapping them for the real sources.

--
Carl K