List:       gstreamer-devel
Subject:    [gst-devel] Fwd: Question about using GStreamer
From:       "Ronald S. Bultje" <rbultje () ronald ! bitfreak ! net>
Date:       2009-12-22 14:51:48

Can anyone help this fellow?

Cheers,
Ronald

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mehrdad fallahpour <mehrdadfallahpour@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 7:49 AM
Subject: Question about using GStreamer
To: rbultje@ronald.bitfreak.net

Dear Ronald

I'm Mehrdad an Electronic Engineer.
I want to produce an embedded video processor using lovely Linux & GStreamer.
I have been working on application with Gtk+ and Gstreamer to show and
process video.
I want to show the original Video in a Ximage and after processing
data show processed data on another seperate Ximage of Gtk.
I could show Video frames with playbin and uri of GStreamer but
unfortunately when I want to make it with a pipeline and linking
low-level elements like source (filesrc), demux, queue, decoder,
ffmpegcolorspace and vscale and videosink, they can't link correctly
and it's bus issues a message of "Internal data stream error".
This is very big problem with very few source and example for
GStreamer in the Internet and it causes I involved to this trouble 3
weeks. Dear Wim if possible do a favor for me and guide me in this
issue (at least an useful link in the Internet).

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards