List:       gstreamer-devel
Subject:    [gst-devel]  urgent: rendering in our own window in Windows OS
From:       gstabhishek <abhishekranjan1219 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-29 10:05:00

hi ,
We are trying to build an application in c# where in we want that we could
pass handle of the windows to the gstreamer so that it can render its video
there. how is it possible in gstreamer? For an analogy in VLC, we have an
API called set_output_window where we give the handle of output window where
we want our video to be rendered something of this sort.

Abhishek