List:       gstreamer-devel
Subject:    Re: [gst-devel] [gst-cvs] slomo gst-plugins-bad: gst-plugins-bad/
From:       Jan Schmidt <thaytan () noraisin ! net>
Date:       2008-11-24 13:33:33

On Mon, 2008-11-24 at 02:46 -0800, slomo@kemper.freedesktop.org wrote:
> CVS Root:       /cvs/gstreamer
> Module:         gst-plugins-bad
> Changes by:     slomo
> Date:           Mon Nov 24 2008  10:46:15 UTC
>
> Log message:
> Patch by: vanista <vanista at gmail dot com>
> * gst/mpegtsmux/mpegtsmux.c: (mpegtsmux_create_stream):
> * gst/mpegtsmux/tsmux/tsmuxstream.c: (tsmux_stream_new):
> Add initial support for muxing AC3/DTS/LPCM into MPEG TS.
> Fixes bug #550613.

Normally I fix up names in the ChangeLog and release notes as I do the
releases, but it's a bit of a pain in the arse.

Would it be possible, before applying patches, that we ask people for a
first name and last name pair so that a) I can attribute them properly
in the release notes and b) we have some semblance of an idea about who
our copyright holders are? We can't prevent people using a fake name for
contributions if they so choose, but it'd be nice to have a real name
where possible.

--
Jan Schmidt <thaytan@noraisin.net>