List:       gstreamer-devel
Subject:    [gst-devel] Problem with clockoverlay
From:       "Noe Nieto" <tzicatl () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-29 23:02:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi.

An app that displays MJPEG Streams from webcam cameras looks like the
following.
gst-launch-0.10 gnomevfssrc location=$CAMERA ! decodebin ! ffmpegcolorspace
! videoscale ! ximagesink force-aspect-ratio="true"

But when I add a clockoverlay element between the videoscale and ximagesink
the video gets frozen and just displays one frame.

I am not understanding something, can someone please, tell me what I am
doing wrong?

Regards.
Noe Nieto.