List:       gstreamer-devel
Subject:    Re: [gst-devel] Problem using uridecodebin
From:       Rémi_BUISSON <remi.buisson () viotech ! net>
Date:       2008-07-29 13:28:00

Works perfectly !
Thanks.

Yes it works in totem.

I have a panel of video with a lot of codecs and containers and it does
the same thing ...

But I would like to use uridecodebin in order to stream, for instance,
mms://, v4l:// ...

It is strange that uridecodebin has a different behaviour than decodebin ...

More strange, this works :

gst-launch-0.10 uridecodebin
uri=file:///home/partage/Videos/pepsi_baeren.mpg ! decodebin !
ffmpegcolorspace ! cacasink

whereas uridecodebin is assumed to give raw media ...