List:       gstreamer-devel
Subject:    [gst-devel] Problem installing plugin
From:       anuj mittal <anuj_nil () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-27 22:17:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,I am trying to install the Fluendo MPEG TS mux plugin for gstreamer.I  b=
uilt it in the gstreamer/plugins directory.But when I run gst-inspect.exe ,=
it doesn't detect the plugin.Any help will be greatly appreciated.Thanks.An=
uj Mittal
Check out some new online services at Windows Live Ideas=97so new they have=
n=92t even been officially released yet.
http://www.msnspecials.in/windowslive/=