List:       gstreamer-devel
Subject:    [gst-devel] Manually adding data using pygst?
From:       Fredrik Persson <frepe () bredband ! net>
Date:       2006-06-28 20:14:27

I'm trying to accomplish what is outlined here:

http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/manual/html/section-data-spoof.html

... but in python instead of C, and where the examples uses memset to fill the
buffer with black/white, I have a frame taken from a videostream that I'd
like to insert into the fakesrc element.

If someone could show me how to convert the example in the link above into
python, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks!

Regards,

Fredrik Persson