List:       gstreamer-devel
Subject:    [gst-devel] Fluendo beta tests
From:       Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <christian () fluendo ! com>
Date:       2005-12-19 14:28:41

Hi,
We are doing a beta program at Fluendo for testing our commercial
plugins for GStreamer 0.10 (Windows Media, AC3, MPEG2 and more). Could
anyone on these lists interested in participating in this beta program
send me a short message with Distribution and any relevant experience
(ie. we prefer people who would know how to run gdb for instance).

People accepted into and participating in the beta program will get a
no-cost copy of the final plugins for their effort.

Christian

P.S. These plugins will not be open source/free software.