List:       gstreamer-devel
Subject:    [gst-devel] Skip-free Playback / Concatenation
From:       x <vectro () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-08-24 17:53:26

Hello,

I want to be able to play several tracks in a row
without skipping -- for example, in the case of a
classical work where there are distinct movements but
they are scored together.

Is there an element that will concatenate its sinks?
That seems the easiest way, especially if I can delete
or add a sink while playback is in progress. Then I
can have a decodebin for each file, and when the first
one ends the second one will already be buffered.

Any other advice on how to solve this problem is
appreciated.

Cheers,

--Ian Turner