List:       gstreamer-devel
Subject:    [gst-devel] GStreamer-FFmpeg prerelease (0.8.2.2)
From:       "Ronald S. Bultje" <rbultje () ronald ! bitfreak ! net>
Date:       2004-12-23 19:26:43

Howdy,

following in Thomas' foodsteps, I've put a GStreamer-FFmpeg prerelease
on http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/src/gst-ffmpeg/pre/. Changes w.r.t.
previous versions:

* encoders actually work
* new ffmpeg snapshot

I've heard it compiles on x86, ppc and sparc using solaris, bsd and
linux, all including optimizations. If people can get it working on
other systems, let me know. I'll help with build patches. File blocker
bugs in bugzilla, else I'll release somewhere around xmas.

Ronald
--
Ronald S. Bultje <rbultje@ronald.bitfreak.net>