List:       gstreamer-devel
Subject:    Re: [gst-devel] gst_debug_category_set_threshold_for_name
From:       Jan Schmidt <thaytan () mad ! scientist ! com>
Date:       2004-10-26 11:48:56

<quote who="Stefan Kost">

> Hi hi,
>
> even though everything you said is true, I was talking about
>   gst_debug_category_set_threshold_for_name()
> and not
>   gst_debug_set_threshold_for_name()

Oh, of course you were. Stupid me. Benjamin, are these two #defines just
hangovers from gst_debug development?

#define gst_debug_category_set_threshold_for_name(name, level) /* NOP */
#define gst_debug_category_unset_threshold_for_name(name) /* NOP */

J.
--
Jan Schmidt                                  thaytan@mad.scientist.com

"Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas"
  -- Arnold 'Ace' Rimmer, Red Dwarf