List:       gstreamer-devel
Subject:    [gst-devel] Gstreamer man pages
From:       Brian Cameron <Brian.Cameron () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2004-08-05 23:16:16

Gstreamer developers:

Here at Sun we need to create man pages for the various programs that
Gstreamer installs.  I have gone through the various gstreamer man
pages and updated them where appropriate.  I have created a
gst-std-options.5 man page as a holding place for common options
so that programs that use gstreamer can reference it (like totem
and gnome-sound-recorder - aside from the gst programs themselves).

Please review and let me know if you have any comments/suggestions.
The man pages are currently in ASCII format.  After you review them,
I will hand them off to Sun's docs team and they will generate
SGML/NROFF man pages that I can share with you when they are done.

Thanks!

--

Brian

["gstreamer.tar.gz" (application/gzip)]