List:       gstreamer-devel
Subject:    Re: [gst-devel] signal in multithreaded program
From:       Benjamin Otte <in7y118 () public ! uni-hamburg ! de>
Date:       2004-06-30 10:45:44

I'd say you're either missing something in your code or spider screws up
somewhere. But without seeing that code it's not that easy to say.
*hinthint*
gst-launch -v { filesrc location=/your/file ! spider ! { queue !
ffcolorspace ! fakesink } }  should work though (as in print out lots of
lines about buffers arriving on fakesink.

Benjamin