List:       gstreamer-devel
Subject:    [gst-devel] Debian package for gst-python 0.7.92
From:       Chris AtLee <chris () atlee ! ca>
Date:       2004-06-28 20:15:25

Hi,

I've created a Debian package for gst-python 0.7.92, it can be
downloaded from:
http://atlee.ca/debian/dists/unstable/contrib/binary-i386/python2.3-gstreamer0.8_0.7.92-1_i386.deb

The .changes, .dsc and diff file can be found at:
http://atlee.ca/debian/dists/unstable/contrib/source/

I'd appreciate help getting this into the main debian repository, so all
comments / questions are welcome!

Cheers,
Chris