List:       gstreamer-daily
Subject:    [gst-daily] Integration of new plugin with gstreamer
From:       "Rajiv D" <rd0343 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-08-04 9:28:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

   Can anyone please tell me how can I integrate my plugin with the
GStreamer
library. Say I have a plugin name as "MyFilter". The files in which this is
implemented is
gstmyfilter.c and gstmyfilter.h. Now how can I compile and build my plugin,
and in which directory structure I need to put the above  files.
Will you please tell me the order of compilation and the steps or any link
which
can help me.

Thanks,
Rajiv