List:       gstreamer-daily
Subject:    [gst-daily] length of song
From:       gonzalez () aditel ! org (José González Monlleo)
Date:       2005-03-10 21:13:11

Hii
I am developing an cd's burner based in gtk2 and gstreamer, I need
calculate song's length without reproducing the songs, because it's
slow.
There is some form to calculate the time of the songs without
reproducing them?

thanks

PD: Sorry, my english is very bad, my translator has gone.
--
Software patents kill innovation.
	-- NO to software patents

		José González Monlleó
Estudiante de Ingenieria Técnica en Informatica de Sistemas
JID: 	gonzalez (at) aditel (dot) org
mail;	gonzalez (at) aditel (dot) org