List:       gsmd-devel
Subject:    gsm0710muxd + forwarding via nc/pty
From:       "Michael 'Mickey' Lauer" <mickey () openmoko ! org>
Date:       2008-05-25 16:53:28

Hi guys,

I have a problem with forwarding /dev/ttySAC0 in multiplexer mode. If this was
working, I could develop more on the PC only using the Neo's modem -- hence
gaining some efficiency.

If anyone of you has skills about serial programming, I'd be grateful if you
could look at this problem. Basically, it works once, but once I reopen the
first virtual channel, it bails out and can no longer communicate -- although
nc/pty seems to do their job properly.

I suspect there's some line signalizing going on that the nc/pty combination
does not forward.

Help very welcome,

Cheers,

Mickey.