List:       grub-help
Subject:    Some questions about the gruB2 password
From:       "bit_coffee () 163 ! com" <bit_coffee () 163 ! com>
Date:       2021-08-12 6:29:48

Hi,
I am having some problems with grub2 password security in Linux.

1.Currently, when setting a GRUB2 password, the password strength is not verified. \
Weak passwords such as 123456 can also be set into the GRUB configuration file 2.The \
previous password is not verified when setting the password

This may involve some security risks; is there any way to make my GRUB password more \
secure?

bit_coffee@163.com