List:       grub-help
Subject:    Re: Using GRUB2 with a custom OS
From:       Claude Robitaille <claude-robitaille () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2020-12-13 19:41:32

What I would suggest is to look at the Arch Linux project. There is a lot of \
information there,  including about making an installation that uses grub. Start \
simply by building something that uses Arch so not to focus on the OS part. Also, \
make it to support both BIOS and UEFI system as you will better understand the \
various moving parts.

Once you master the whole process, you can start changing things, such as having a \
custom kernel, custom root file system, etc.

For a simpler boot loader you can also look at syslinux which, despite the name, is a \
boot loader.

Télécharger Outlook pour Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>