List:       grub-help
Subject:    Re: Does grub-efi support chainloading legacy bios bootloaders
From:       Jordan Uggla <jordan.uggla () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-06-02 18:12:29

On Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 6:06 PM, Z C <zcnnbb@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to know if the developers have any plan to support this feature
> officially in the future ? If so, when will it probably be implemented?

For Apple's EFI grub already has an "appleloader" command specifically
for this purpose, but please file a bug report / feature request for
general UEFI support for this (if there is a general method that works
for this across UEFI implementations). You can file bug reports /
feature requests here: http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=grub

--
Jordan Uggla (Jordan_U on irc.freenode.net)