List:       grub-help
Subject:    Re: grub legacy not reading subdirectories
From:       Jordan Uggla <jordan.uggla () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-02-17 0:53:44

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 1:00 PM, Luke Shumaker <lukeshu@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I am using the grub legacy provided in the Clonezilla 1.2.12-10 livecd

Grub legacy hasn't had any upstream for more than 6 years. If you'd
like support for it you could try asking in Clonezilla's support
channels, but I would highly recommend installing grub2 instead (which
is supported here and also probably won't have the problem you're
running into).

--
Jordan Uggla (Jordan_U on irc.freenode.net)