List:       grub-help
Subject:    Resolving unanswered help-grub threads
From:       Jordan Uggla <jordan.uggla () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-02-12 0:08:06

There have been a lot of unresolved help-grub threads, and while I'm
trying to keep up with all current questions, there is a large backlog
of unresolved threads. I'm guessing most of the people who started
these threads have long since found a solution or given up, but on the
off chance that people would still benefit from answers I'd like to
help. If you have a question that's been unresolved for more than a
few weeks feel free to re-post it and I'll try to actually answer it
this time around :)

--
Jordan Uggla (Jordan_U on irc.freenode.net)