List:       grub-help
Subject:    How to use the Windows Boot Loader to boot stage2 of grub2
From:       Tom Davies <tomdavies04 () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2010-09-20 18:53:44

Hi :)

Sorry about my earlier outburst.  Really bad form and unnecessary, sorry.  I do
think it was pretty clever to part of the Windows boot-loader to point at the
grub and mix-and-match parts of the boot-loaders.  It is beyond my own abilities
so i my last answer was at least partly fueled by jealousy.  I still do think
that it would be easier to use entirely either one boot-loader or the other and
the linux one is designed to boot multi-boot systems whereas the Windows one is
tricky.

Good luck, apols and regards from
Tom :)