List:       grub-devel
Subject:    Re: Unittests
From:       BVK Chaitanya <bvk.groups () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-15 5:03:16

Hi Carles,

Yes, I wrote unit testing framework and is available as a patch here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2009-11/msg00349.html  It
is not reviewed and is very basic as of now.  It has no example for
scripted tests, but can be added using check_SCRIPTS make/rmk
variable, similar to check_PROGRAMS.

Currently I am working on rewriting grub script lexer using flex,
which also needs serious unit tests to ensure that nothing breaks.  So
we will see some action in this front soon :-)

BTW, I am yet to send my copyright papers (i will send in couple of
days), so my patches are not committed.

--
bvk.chaitanya