List:       grub-devel
Subject:    FOSDEM 2006
From:       "Yoshinori K. Okuji" <okuji () enbug ! org>
Date:       2005-11-18 11:23:25

Hello,

As you may know, FOSDEM 2006 is planned at the end of February. And, they
started to accept applications to DevRooms:

http://www.fosdem.org/index/press/devrooms_call_for_presence_2006

For now, I really have no idea if I am available at that time, but I promise
that I would go, if my schedule permits.

So I have some questions:

- How many people would like to attend FOSDEM?

- Would anybody like to make a presentation of GRUB 2 or Multiboot
Specification 2?

- Do we want to have our own DevRoom or share with another group as we did
last year?

In my opinion, sharing a DevRoom is better, if we are not too many, and
another group accepts it, because we should listen to what OS developers
think. Such a group can be Hurd (like last year), OpenSolaris, or a GNU/Linux
distribution project (such as Debian or Ubuntu).

Okuji