List:       groovy-user
Subject:    Re: [groovy-user] How to Grab codehaus maven repo
From:       Paul King <Paul.King.ASERT () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-08-23 21:42:40

The following worked fine for me using the latest snapshot:

@GrabResolver('http://repo.openehealth.org/maven2/releases')
@Grab('org.codehaus.groovy:groovytools-builder:1.1.6-M1')
import groovytools.builder.SchemaNode
println SchemaNode
// => class groovytools.builder.SchemaNode

Just as a general principle, you would normally use something
like 'org.openehealth' or some prefix indicating the 'publisher'
of the jar as your maven group name. It's just a convention but
people seeing 'org.codehaus.groovy' could think the jar comes
as part of core groovy.

Cheers, Paul.