List:       groovy-user
Subject:    [groovy-user] GANT-108 in need of help from someone who understands how
From:       Russel Winder <russel.winder () concertant ! com>
Date:       2009-10-28 16:15:56

MSJ raised GANT-108 (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GANT-108) which
turns out to be about the number of times a closure gets executed during
MarkupBuilder execution in a Gant run -- this turns out to be more than
once and the count is different depending on context.  The problem is
not a Groovy one per se, it is a Gant one, but I don't understand enough
of how MarkupBuilder works to even guess why these closures are being
executed two or three times when sanity says it should only happen once.

If anyone with MarkupBuilder builder knowledge could take a look and put
together some hypotheses, MSJ and I would be most grateful.

Thanks.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      Partner