List:       groovy-user
Subject:    Re: [groovy-user] Unable to @Grab http-builder
From:       Tom Nichols <tmnichols () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-05-30 18:00:48

I've _just_ released a new version of HTTPBuilder 0.5.0-SNAPSHOT, as
well as updated documentation.   There are some instructions for Grape
here:
http://groovy.codehaus.org/modules/http-builder/download.html

If "grape install" doesn't work, try turning on verbose mode.  Also,
make sure you have the codehaus snapshots repository in
grapeConfig.xml, as detailed on the above page.

Let me know if you still have trouble.

-Tom