List:       groovy-user
Subject:    [groovy-user] A new website for Groovy, Grails and Griffon User Groups
From:       Dave Klein <kickindownthecobblestones () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-30 20:29:39

If you are looking for a Groovy User Group in your area or are interested in
seeing one get started, please check out http://g2groups.net

There is a list of (most of) the existing groups and if you can't find one
near you, you can propose a new group.  Others can express interest and you
will be notified so you can get in touch and get something going.

It's exciting to see so many new groups getting started.  Hopefully this
site will help keep that trend going.

Thanks,
Dave

PS:  The site was developed by my sons Zak and Ben.  Ok, so I gave them the
idea, but they did all the coding.  Any suggestions or other feedback can be
sent to them at feedback.g2groups@gmail.com