List:       groovy-user
Subject:    RE: [groovy-user] Newbie question
From:       lquerel <laurent.querel () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-11-30 23:25:17

In fact I want to use groovy to configure servers (in place of xml files). So
the object approach does not seem to me essential. The most important thing
for me is to have configuration scripts:
- Readable and concise,
- Customizable,
- Reusable in other scripts or independently.
- With natural mapping between groovy type and java type : 1 -->
java.lang.Integer, [] --> ArrayList...

Laurent Quérel