List:       groovy-user
Subject:    [groovy-user] Groovy online documentation in PDF
From:       "Guillaume Laforge" <glaforge () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-04-28 10:43:21

Hi all,

I've regenerated the PDF of the online documentation.

You can find it here: http://groovy.codehaus.org/GROOVY.pdf

We'll try to bundle this PDF in the documentation zip when we'll
release Groovy-1.1-beta-1 early next week.

If you identify missing documentation online, or topics you'd like
expanded, please add up to this list:
http://groovy.codehaus.org/NotYetDocumented

PS: I wish Confluence would let us re-order the pages, because it's
not really nice to read the documentation when things are unordered
:-(

--
Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager