List:       groovy-user
Subject:    RE: [groovy-user] Reverse compiling a markup builder?
From:       "Jeremy Sager" <jsager () chessys ! com>
Date:       2007-01-31 18:23:55

I thought about that as well, the concern is whether you'd be getting
hostile code from someone, which I guess would be totally possible inside of
GUI code anyway, so I haven't really gained anything.

I'm envisioning in my mind a groovy browser similar to a web browser, where
you'd type in an address and a program would launch.